Hello and happy Wednesday!

Do you have questions/issues/suggestions for Verso?  Will you be attending TLA at the end of the month?

If you answered yes to both question then I have good news!  Auto-Graphics is offering scheduled appointment times with whomever would like to meet with them in order to work with you individually on whatever you want to in Verso.

There is no charge for meeting with the A-G staff, and you can sign up for an appointment time for either Wednesday, April 1st from 10:00 am EST – 5:00 pm EST or Thursday, April 2nd from 9:00 am EST to 2:00 pm EST.  These will be hour-long appointment times in a room separate from the exhibit hall, but don’t feel that you have to take a full hour.  Maybe you have a quick question, or just want to have them demonstrate how to run a report.

If you are interested, please register for an appointment time at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040849ADAB2AA2FA7-autographics

Jennifer

Jennifer Cowan-Henderson
Director of Planning and Development
State E-rate Coordinator for Public Libraries

Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
p 615-741-1923
f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline