[External Email]

Now Accepting Proposals for the 2020 Southeastern Resource Sharing and Scholarly Communication Conference!

September 17-18 2020

Scarritt Bennett Center

Nashville, TN

PROPOSAL DEADLINE: May 1st, 2020

The 2020 Southeastern Resource Sharing and Scholarly Communication Conference (SERS+SC) planning committee wants to hear from you! This year we have broadened the scope and are welcoming proposals regarding resource sharing and/or scholarly communications.

We especially encourage proposals that explore connections, collaborations, and crossover topics between resource sharing and scholarly communications.

If you have a topic you’d like to share, submit a proposal for a presentation (45 minutes), lightning talk (10 minutes), panel (45 minutes), or poster.

We are adding panels this year. Contribute ideas by participating in one of these panels or propose your own.

·         Cancelling the big deal: how to provide alternative access to resources.

·         Repositories, embargoes, and levels of access: how does this affect resource sharing?

·         Supporting affordable learning solutions.

·         Intellectual Property Issues (copyright and licensing)

Get more information and submit a proposal here:

https://sites.google.com/view/sers-sc-conference/home

Ashli Wells, MLIS, MSP

Interlibrary Loan

Vanderbilt University Massey Law Library

131 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37203

615.343.0408