Elsa Ouvrard-Prettol  <[log in to unmask]>, Library and Media Instructor at the Natomas Charter School in Sacramento, California, has prepared a fantastic list of  School Closure Resources
https://sites.google.com/natomascharter.org/research/school-closure-resources

The Children's Book Council has assembled what may be the definitive list of resources from 54 (!) children’s publishers: Children’s Book Resources To Use At Home
https://www.cbcbooks.org/readers/reader-resources/publisher-online-resources/.

Emily Fleischer <[log in to unmask]>, Youth Services Assistant at the Mooresville (Indiana) Public Library, has begun to compile a list of Video Read-Alouds that are done with the copyright blessing of the author/publisher.  If you know of other publishers/authors with videos of read-aloud books, please feel free to add to the sheet!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WF4PKTZqkgz__RUbPKs8Y5kcY0-0b4q1lUoBViDBGb8/edit?usp=sharing

Resources for Libraries from Publishers and Other Entities
Richard Brookman Jr. <[log in to unmask]>, Consultant,
Southwest Kansas Library System, Dodge City, Kansas
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FmEOWEiozQ6ifFT1oVTDjIqPtHCSTcVzWf4DdIaBhx8/edit#gid=0

Author Permissions - Book Reading Recordings
Jennifer Brown <[log in to unmask]>,Youth and Family Services Manager,
Suffolk Public Library, Suffolk, Virginia
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14sKF93Q15buUUtJwrRvR8K8xAQdQSVss9Rzp69_oQRM/edit?fbclid=IwAR1S9fzZlLdJ2j8c0q7i3nc-CycEFg8NGxM9cu5tvrwGblGzeDxEfSTCtcI#gid=156944839

COVID -19: Virtual and remote resources for libraries to share
Kate Smith <[log in to unmask]>, Youth Services and Special Projects Coordinator,
Tennessee State Library and Archives, Nashville, Tennessee
https://tsla.libguides.com/TSLAYouthServices/OnlineResources?fbclid=IwAR3mbLoHKSzgKqUzGDvDv13NnO4HBQJEJEXUdzgzoP6-RhvpWHonPKvZpMM

Author Kate Messner has a page to track publisher permissions for using their books for online storytimes.
https://www.katemessner.com/publisher-guidelines-on-fair-use-for-online-storytimes-read-alouds-during-covid-19-school-closures/

She also has a list of videos of authors and illustrators sharing their work and resources.
https://www.katemessner.com/read-wonder-and-learn-favorite-authors-illustrators-share-resources-for-learning-anywhere-spring-2020/

Resources for Disinfecting and Quarantining Potentially Contaminated Library Materials
https://www.njstatelib.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Resources-for-Disinfecting-and-Quarantining-Library-Materials.pdf

ALA COVID-19 Resources Page http://www.ala.org/tools/atoz/pandemic-preparedness.
Looking for interesting videos for grown-ups while self-isolating at home?

Of particular interest to share with adults who may be showing signs of cabin fever
(for Facebook postings):

C-SPAN2  BOOK-TV (Television for Serious Readers) has a video library of non-fiction author interviews and presentations at  https://www.c-span.org/series/?bookTv.

In addition, C-SPAN has an extensive Video Library of current events and history specials.  Just type a keyword, a name, the organization or congressional bill you're seeking, into the search box near the top of any page  -  https://www.c-span.org/quickguide/.

The National Film Board of Canada has over 4,000 films, documentaries, and short pieces available to stream for free and this includes a rich library of Indigenous content.
https://www.nfb.ca/indigenous-cinema/?&film_lang=en&sort=year:desc,title&year=1917..2020.

3300+ talks to stir your curiosity
https://www.ted.com/talks.

So, best wishes as you cope with closures and develop creative ways to provide library services to your community.

Since the library identifies the needs of the community and then finds ways to help,
keep in mind Marshall McLuhans observation,

I am resolutely opposed to all innovation, all change, but I am determined to understand what’s happening.
Because I don’t choose just to sit and let the juggernaut roll over me.

and from E. B. White,

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time.
Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.

Lastly, take your medication: