[External Email]
Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Just a reminder of a couple of deadlines:

Form 470 deadline - April 1st
Form 471 deadline - April 29th

Both forms are available through the EPC portal - https://portal.usac.org/suite/

By the way, for those of you who have considered Category 2, but have been concerned that you don't have a service provider in your area - guess what?  CDW-G is a service provider with a SPIN number.  So if you're just looking to purchase equipment and then have someone else install, this might be a good option for you.  Here's their information:

SPIN
Service Provider Name
Doing Business As
Contact Name
Contact Address
Contact Phone
Form 499 Filer
SPAC Filed
143005588
CDW Government LLC
CDW-G
Mark A Ellis
230 N Milwaukee Ave , Vernon Hills, IL 60061
877489-8641

1998
1999
2000
2001
2002
2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011
2012
2013
2014
2015
2016
2017
2018
2019
A SPAC is a vendor form - Service Provider Annual Certification, which is filed annually in order to certify that a service provider will follow the E-rate guidelines.

Want to see if a vendor has a SPIN number?  You can check here: https://sl.universalservice.org/Forms/SPIN_Contact_Search.asp
My recommendation: in the box for name, put the first few letters of the vendor you're looking for, and use the wildcard % - for example, for CDW-G, I searched for CDW%

(Thanks to Gina Hunter for bringing this to my attention!)

Jennifer

Jennifer Cowan-Henderson
Director of Planning and Development
State E-rate Coordinator for Public Libraries

Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
p 615-741-1923
f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>