Please excuse crossposting

Hi everyone,

If any of you are adapting your library services so you can continue to serve your community members who are experiencing homelessness, could you please either let me know ([log in to unmask]) or post on the list? I'm just finishing the writing of a book about homelessness and libraries and I want to include information about the pandemic and libraries. For example, I know many libraries are leaving their wifi on 24 hours a day and some are continuing to check out books - is there anything you're doing for those who don't have devices to use for connection? Or any other ways you are reaching out to this population?

Thank you and I hope you're all staying well in this very challenging time.
Best, Julie Winkelstein

Julie Ann Winkelstein, PhD, MLIS
Librarian, writer, teacher, advocate
Co-editor, SRRT newsletter