[External Email]

Members,
For those of you planning to attend the conference this month, I know you are wondering and concerned about whether TLA will carry on as planned. The short answer is, we aren't yet sure and we are working on it. With our universities and colleges cancelling travel and other travel restrictions possible, we are faced with the loss of several presenters and possibly our keynote. As you likely know, TLA signs contracts with hotels and event centers and other vendors over a year in advance. As this is an unprecedented situation for all parties involved, we are working on compiling details of all our options. We will absolutely release a plan of action and more details as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we try to figure this out.

All the best,
Jill Rael
TLA President