[External Email]

On Mar 11, 2020, at 9:09 AM, Diane Johnson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Good morning,

After discussion and careful consideration, we have decided to postpone our planned April Annual Meeting until August 22nd. (Our annual grants and awards will be postponed as well.)

I'm sorry to miss an opportunity to get together and share ideas in person, but this seems like the best course of action right now.  We will reassess in June and make a final determination then.

In the meantime, please mark your calendars again--for August 22nd at the John P. Holt library in Brentwood. I hope you use pencil! 🙂

Best, Diane

Diane Johnson
President, Friends of Tennessee Libraries
Friends of King Family Library
865.235.9733