GREAT JOB to everyone who went and fought for the right to read! I know we had some great conversations at Legislative Day yesterday. Like Julius said, “it begins at the local level.”

Lis Ann Morehart
Tennessee Library Association
Advocacy Division Representative
Legislative Committee, Co-Chair
Intellectual Freedom Committee, Co-Chair