Thanks, Cindy and Pat!

From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Welch, Cindy Clevenger
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 4:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Conferences in changing times

Hi Folks:

Just a note that Cathy is working on some of the arrangements as we speak, so if you can give it a few more days, I think we’ll be seeing more information about what is happening. Thanks for sharing your situation, Pat!

Dr. Cindy C. Welch

TLA Conference 2020 Co-Chair

Clinical Associate Professor

School of Information Sciences

University of Tennessee

Phone: 865-974-7918

Email: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="facebook30" />  [log in to unmask]" alt="instagramupdated" />  [log in to unmask]" alt="twitter30" />  [log in to unmask]" alt="linkedinlogo30" />[log in to unmask]" alt="top-spacer" />[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_1122553391" />
[log in to unmask]" alt="twolinelogospacer" />