Please see email below.

From: Glascock, Callie K. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 9:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Dalton, Kathy M <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Haynes, Kathy J. <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Lasley, Susan L. <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Lovercamp, Erica <[log in to unmask]>; Matthews, Yvonne <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Nichols, Cynthia L <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Starks, Tonika <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; 'Wilson, Latrise' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: NERAOC

[External Email]

Coordinating Committee – please share as appropriate.

Due to increasing travel and event restrictions at many member institutions and St. Louis declaring a state of emergency, the University of Missouri, in partnership with Lincoln University and in consultation with NIFA, will cancel NERAOC 2020 in St. Louis. Many of you may have questions relating to registration cancellations, please be patient as we work through logistics and policy considerations.

We will discuss with regional representatives and NIFA the possibility of changes to fall regional meetings in light of the cancellation, and will provide additional updates as we have them. We look forward to meeting in Nashville in 2021 and supporting our hosts at the University of Tennessee.

The website will be updated and registration suspended as well.

Callie Glascock, MBA

Finance and HR Director

205A Whitten Hall

Columbia, MO 65211

573-882-4522  l  extension.missouri.edu

MUExt-logo_rgb_horiz_465x114

An equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro-disabled and veteran employer