Dear Geographers,

Please join me in congratulating M.S. student Luke Blentlinger on receiving a citation for Extraordinary Professional Promise from the College of Arts and Sciences and the Chancellor.

That makes two for our department this year, as Hunter Sinclair also received this award.  In 2018, Dr. Matthew Kerr received this citation, so it's a storied club!

Because of COVID-19, Luke and Hunter and their advisors won't be able to celebrate at a Chancellor's Banquet in April, but this is great news nonetheless and a bright spot in these difficult times!

Way to go, Luke and Hunter!

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally P. Horn, Professor