Hello,

We are seeking students to take our online survey about severe weather preparedness in UTK students. The survey has 17 questions and will take about 5-10 minutes to complete. Your participation is optional, and you can choose to not participate. Either way, your decision won’t affect your grades, your relationship with your instructor, or your standing with the University of Tennessee.

You must be age 18 or older to participate in the study.

If you have any questions about our study, you may contact Anna Franklin at [log in to unmask] or Dr. Matthew Kerr at [log in to unmask].

If you would like to participate, please click the link below.

https://severeweatherutk.questionpro.com