Good afternoon communicators,

I hope you all are doing well and beginning to adjust to our new normal. Our UT Office of Alumni Affairs has been working hard on creating unique opportunities for alumni to connect with each other and the university online and in virtual settings. As part of this, we would like to help promote any opportunities that our college/department partners might have available.

We know that that Haslam College of Business’ Executive MBA is offering a lunchtime webinar every Wednesday for the next 8 weeks, which is open to anyone:

https://haslam.utk.edu/executive-education/webinars

Does your college or department have similar opportunities that UT alumni could take part in? We are specifically looking for webinars or online learning opportunities that are open to alumni. Any topic!

Once we have a complied list, we’d like to create a page on our alumni website that promotes all of offerings across campus in once place. We would link off to pages on college and departments sites for the details of these virtual webinars.

If you have these opportunities, please pass along the following information to Phyllis Moore [log in to unmask] by COB this Thursday, April 2. Phyllis will be compiling the full listing.

Thanks so much,

Jessy

[log in to unmask]" alt="/Users/jlawre21 1/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1282464371">

Jessy Lawrence

Senior Director of Advancement Communications

Tyson Alumni Center

1609 Melrose Avenue

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865) 974-3912

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">