[External Email]

Hi Wanda -

Attached is a flyer to share in a  mailing to TEMG for Memphis Area Master Gardeners Spring Fling 2020.

I think most of the information needed will be in the flyer.  Please send out as soon as you can.

Would like to do a reminder/follow up closer to the event if that's okay as well.

For more information & speakers & demos, go to http://www.memphisareamastergardeners.org/sfling.htm

Memphis Area Master Gardeners kick off the 2020 garden season with "Spring Fling"  in celebration of their 25th Anniversary.

Come join the Memphis Area Master Gardeners as they celebrate “25 Years and Growing.”

To begin our year-long celebration, the Memphis Area Master Gardeners are sponsoring ​ Spring Fling 2020​.

This gardening event is to be held on March 27-28, from 9am–5 pm at the Red Barn at the Agricenter, 7777 Walnut Grove Rd, Memphis, TN, 38120.

Please let me know if you need any other information.  I'll be happy to help.

Thank you,

Barbara Gavrock

Memphis Area Master Gardeners  2009