[External Email]

PLA NNLM Brochure Printable PDF

Come talk to us at PLA in Nashville! NNLM will be exhibiting - Booth #1907.

Funding? Online Classes? Training? Consumer Health Information Specialization (CHIS) credentials? NNLM Reading Club? Summer Reading Programming? And all FREE. We’d love to hear about your health information and outreach needs and ideas and to help you realize your ideals - Join Us, we can help!

More about FREE NNLM, Southeastern/Atlantic Region membership is here.

Wishing you healthy communities,

Nancy

Nancy Patterson, MLS
(She/Her) What is this?
Network Engagement Coordinator
National Network of Libraries of Medicine
Southeastern/Atlantic Region
University of Maryland, Baltimore
Health Sciences & Human Services Library
601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201
Direct line:  (410) 706-2858