[External Email]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]   [cid:[log in to unmask]]

PLA NNLM Brochure Printable PDF<http://www.ala.org/pla/sites/ala.org.pla/files/content/initiatives/health/180517-pla-promoting-healthy-communities-brochure-PRINT.pdf>

Come talk to us at PLA in Nashville<https://www.placonference.org/>! NNLM will be exhibiting - Booth #1907.

Funding? Online Classes? Training? Consumer Health Information Specialization (CHIS) credentials? NNLM Reading Club? Summer Reading Programming<https://nnlm.gov/initiatives/summer-reading>? And all FREE. We'd love to hear about your health information and outreach needs and ideas and to help you realize your ideals - Join Us<https://nnlm.gov/members/join>, we can help!

More about FREE NNLM, Southeastern/Atlantic Region membership is here<https://nnlm.gov/sea/members>.

Wishing you healthy communities,

Nancy

Nancy Patterson, MLS
(She/Her) What is this?<https://www.umaryland.edu/islsi/pronouns/>
Network Engagement Coordinator
National Network of Libraries of Medicine
Southeastern/Atlantic Region
University of Maryland, Baltimore
Health Sciences & Human Services Library
601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201
Direct line:  (410) 706-2858