[External Email]

All,
There will be more to come tomorrow, but for now, here is a link <https://bit.ly/2vmIPT2 > to message the members of the Senate Government Operations Committee and ask them to Oppose the Parental Oversight Bill.
I trust you all know what to do with this—click, fill out your information, submit, and SHARE with other library supporters. :)
Thank you for your mobilization! I heard from the house subcommittee members today how the emails have been coming in, and it's REALLY made a difference!
https://bit.ly/2vmIPT2

All my best,
Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS
Legislative Monitor, Tennessee Library Association
Policy Corps Member, American Library Association
(931) 619-7863, (931) 668-7010 ext. 2113
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1PB0qtqlnSyu0PFASsOeUVrB-7sAc63gb&revid=0B8RqlvpU9NKpWFBqbmxDUTJVaTFZWWQ4OHNSMnNQWStIYzJvPQ] [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1KYTLTjLZKWeocDcHW1h2m5p5qhuF9SmT&revid=0B8RqlvpU9NKpOXZQaXJ4VitaUkhFbVlOb21xZ2lFYUNxdVY4PQ]