[image: FB Event Leg Day 2020.png]

Attending TN Library Legislative Day on March 10th? It is now time to make
appointments with your legislators. Legislative calendars fill up quickly,
so the sooner you schedule the better.

Are you from Knox County? Senator Massey has asked specifically for you to
schedule!

Not sure who your senator or representatives are? Use this site
<http://cqrcengage.com/ala/home?8> to find your legislators and the
directory on this site <http://www.legislature.state.tn.us/> to search
contact information. Appointments may be made via email or phone. Based on
the schedule of events that day, recommended schedule times are between
10am-11:00am and 12:30pm-4pm, but be prepared to adapt to lawmaker
schedules. Please see the attached letter I sent to my Senator and feel
free to modify for your own use.

You are welcome to partner with others you already know who are attending
TNLLD and attend appointments together. If you would like assistance in
finding other attendees to partner with, please contact Legislative
Committee Chair, Lindsey Kimery <[log in to unmask]>. On
Legislative Day, attendees will receive a folder of information containing
school and public library issues and a folder with materials to give
legislators. You may wish to review the key issues listed on the TLA website
<https://www.tnla.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1260045> to familiarize
yourself with appropriate talking points.

Please contact Lindsey Kimery <[log in to unmask]> or myself if
you have any questions and don't forget to register
<https://www.tnla.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1260045>!

Lis Ann Morehart
Advocacy Division Representative, TNLA
Legislative Committee, Co-Chair
Intellectual Freedom Committee, Co-Chair
Blog <http://www.theindigoquill.com>| Facebook
<http://facebook.com/TheIndigoQuill> | Goodreads
<http://www.goodreads.com/TheIndigoQuill>| Twitter
<http://twitter.com/#!/TheIndigoQuill>