Dear SIS PhD Students,

Hello!

I hope you all are having a wonderful spring semester and are engaged in deep, reflective, and fulfilling research :)

The SIS Faculty and Doctoral Student Affairs Committee is charged with leading a professional development workshop for you all. Dr. Bilal is the chair of the committee and Dr. Tenopir and myself are committee members.

We think that this is another wonderful opportunity for us to interact, collaborate and learn from each other. And so, I am writing to you today to ask you what you would like to know more about? What kind of professional development workshop would benefit you most? Please email me your suggestions for topics by next Friday (2/21/20).

This semester, we plan to host this workshop after Spring Break. Once, I receive the suggestions I will compile these and share them with the committee. Then we will decide a final topic and I will reach out to you again to schedule the workshop.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Dr. Singh

Vandana Singh, PhD

Associate Professor,

School of Information Sciences,