Dear IS PhD Student,

I am writing today to invite you (and your +1) to be our guests at the annual CCI Experience Diversity Banquet, which will take place on Friday, February 21 at 7:00 p.m. at Bearden Banquet Hall in Knoxville.  This year, we will be honoring Robert Booker,

https://cci.utk.edu/2020/01/22/robert-booker-named-2020-cci-diversity-award-winner?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=robert-booker-named-2020-cci-diversity-award-winner

The program includes a variety of entertainment, much of it provided by students.  It is always a fun and thought-provoking event.

If you are interested in joining us, please RSVP to Pamela Durban by this Friday.

Cheers,

Diane

---

Diane Kelly, Professor and Director
School of Information Sciences
University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Dr., Suite 451
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Telephone: 865-974-5882
Zoom:  https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/5595360815

facebook30       instagramupdated       twitter30       linkedinlogo30
spacer
School of Information Sciences - Shortcut-2Line