Hi Geographers and Sustainers,

If you have an interest in weather and climate, or specifically how they interact with human risk and vulnerability, you may be interested in meeting  Dr. Julie Demuth<https://staff.ucar.edu/users/jdemuth>, a research scientist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). Dr. Demuth will be around next Thursday, 2/27, and you have three opportunities to interact with her:

  *   10–11 in BGB 101 she will be speaking to my meteorology class (GEOG 334) about jobs in the weather enterprise, and answer any other questions people have about what she does at NCAR
  *   1–2 she will be giving a talk at the Baker Center (advertisement below)
  *   3–4 she will be around in BGB 104 for cookies and conversation. Feel free to drop by.

Let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you at one or more of these events.

Best,
Kelsey

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Kelsey N. Ellis