FYI.

From: Brown, Katherine <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:54 AM
To: UTK Geography Dept <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: McClung Student Advisory Board

Hello!

My name is Katherine Brown. I’m reaching out on behalf of the McClung Student Advisory Board (MSAB). The MSAB is a new club on campus whose mission is to be the voice of UT students at the McClung Museum. The McClung Museum of Natural History & Culture is located in Circle Park and has exhibits on everything from fossil dinosaurs to ancient Egypt to Civil War history in Knoxville. We are looking for students who are interested in graphic design, marketing, curation, collections management, exhibition design, or any sort of career working at a museum or non-profit. If you have any students who you think would be interested, please forward this message to them (or send me their name and email, I can contact them as well!). The application process is simple and new members will have the opportunity to network with museum professionals on campus as well as be a part of this amazing board! Meetings are biweekly at 6 pm on Thursdays, and our next meeting is on February 20th.

The link to the application can be found here:  https://mcclungmuseum.utk.edu/learn/university/for-students/

Thank you so much for your time,
Katherine Brown

Katherine Brown
(she/her/hers)
McClung Museum Marketing + Communications Intern 2020
Undergraduate Anthropology Association Secretary
McClung Museum Student Board Treasurer
University of Tennessee, Knoxville - Class of 2020
(931) 644-3318 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>