From: Student Government Association Director of Communications
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 12:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: UT_SGA Exec <[log in to unmask]>; UT_SGACommunications <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Requesting Help with SGA Outreach

Hello Fellow Communicators,

My name is Annelise Brueher and I am serving as the Student Government Association's Director of Communications & Marketing. I am emailing to request the help of various campus communicators for an idea that we have to be in better communication with students. If granted by the college and/or office, we would love the opportunity to have the following SGA banner in your email newsletters (also attached) that you send to students throughout the semester:

We recommend manually linking the above image to a webpage that we will change on our end, per week, with relevant information regarding campus life at UT. Here is a link to the webpage:

Our organization will undergo a branding switch next semester. At this point, the next director will be sending an updated banner. This will not be an annual change, as we have a centennial logo to celebrate our 100th year for the current administration that will soon expire. If you are willing to include this in your newsletters moving forward, it would be very appreciated. Please let me know if this is something you are interested in doing so that we can send gratitude.

I really appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you. I wish everyone a fantastic semester and I hope you know that students appreciate the work that you are doing.

Best,

Annelise Brueher
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Student Government Association - Director of Communications
Phone (615) 927-1234

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html