Hello, all,

We have a position open for a project manager/administrative coordinator. This position handles the majority of the administrative duties for Haslam Marketing & Public Relations as well as being the primary workflow center as our project manager. The applicant will work in IRIS and also in Teamwork, our project management software.

If you know any qualified applicants, please encourage them to apply at the link below. Also, please feel free to share this listing with others.

https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/ut_system/jobdetail.ftl?job=200000006K&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York

All best,

~

Tanya G. Brown

Executive Director of Marketing & Public Relations

Haslam College of Business

408 HBB

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

(865) 974-1570