Hello Campus Communicators,

The Big Orange Family Campaign kicks off today! We hope you will join us in promoting this month-long initiative to encourage philanthropy among faculty and staff at UT. The campaign will run February 10 through March 6. This year, the goal is to reach 62% participation among faculty and staff!

To help make promoting the campaign easier for you, we have also created a communications toolkit. A PDF is attached and links to the various folders are below. The toolkit includes:

For more information and frequently asked questions, please visit utk.edu/family.

Thank you in advance for your help in making this campaign a big success! And thank you for supporting our great university. This Big Orange Family is truly special.

Feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions.

P.S. — If you have already made a gift to UT this fiscal year (July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020) than you have already participated in the Big Orange Family Campaign. Here is a PDF that helps explain that.

/Users/jlawre21 1/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1282464371

Jessy Lawrence

Senior Director of Advancement Communications

Tyson Alumni Center

1609 Melrose Avenue

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865) 974-3912