FYI - For those who will participate in AEGT 2020.

[log in to unmask]" alt="id:[log in to unmask]">

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor & Program Coordinator

Adult Learning PhD Program

Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

519 Bailey Education Complex

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/15360717/2019/2019/162

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12564-019-09604-1

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ace.20310