Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Greeting from Knoxville- I hope 2020 is treating you well. As this new year gets underway, I want to share with you an opportunity to contribute to the future of the Tennessee Extension Master Gardener program through a statewide survey.

In the next few days, I will be sending out an email survey to MG volunteers across the state asking for your feedback. We are excited about our program currently and are looking to keep developing and strengthening our program locally and statewide. So, please take 15-20 minutes to share your thoughts and ideas and help us continue to expand this great volunteer education and outreach program.

By the way, the survey link will be sent to your email address listed in the new TEMG volunteer database because that represents your most recent and up to date email contact. There will be a link to a Survey Monkey online survey in that email. So, all you have to do is follow that link for all the details on the survey and project and the questions.

Thanks in advance for your time and for your very valuable input on OUR Tennessee Extension Master Gardener program!

Sincerely,  Natalie

Natalie R. Bumgarner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Residential and Consumer Horticulture
Tennessee Extension Master Gardener Coordinator
Plant Sciences Department
112 Plant Biotech Building, 2505 EJ Chapman Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996

1-865-974-7308 Office / 1-304-615-9243 Mobile
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | ag.tennessee.edu<http://ag.tennessee.edu/>| UThort.com
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UT%20EXTENSION_4c.jpg]

Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html
Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates.

To reduce pressure on your spam filter, please add this sender's email address to your contacts.

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx