Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Our Search for Excellence Applications are Now Open!

Please feel free to share this flyer with your local MG groups and volunteers.

We look forward to celebrating excellent service, outreach and volunteers at our 2020 State Conference on June 11th.

Applications are being accepted for Service and Outreach Projects in the categories of:

  *   Youth
  *   Project (such as demo gardens)
  *   Educational Program
  *   Written Education
  *   Research
  *   Outstanding Individual Master Gardener
  *   Outstanding Contributing Partner

The SFE Awards Handbook with all the information as well as the Project Application are attached to this email. Plus, all the forms for project, individual and supporting partner are at this Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1httQV5nAgX2-8bEIDPtZJPLQ3Vgn6yxk

Please let Suzanne Allen ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or myself know if you  have any questions.

Thanks,  Natalie

Natalie R. Bumgarner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Residential and Consumer Horticulture
Tennessee Extension Master Gardener Coordinator
Plant Sciences Department
112 Plant Biotech Building, 2505 EJ Chapman Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996

1-865-974-7308 Office / 1-304-615-9243 Mobile
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | ag.tennessee.edu<http://ag.tennessee.edu/>| UThort.com
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UT%20EXTENSION_4c.jpg]

Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html
Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates.

To reduce pressure on your spam filter, please add this sender's email address to your contacts.

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx