Susan,
Thanks for sharing! Ms. Hall looks to be an astonishing new addition to
ALA's Exec team.
Thank you for also serving on the search committee. I imagine that it takes
lots of time and considerable thought. I appreciate your service to us all.

All my best,
*Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS*

Legislative Monitor, Tennessee Library Association
Policy Corps Member, American Library Association

(931) 619-7863, (931) 668-7010 ext. 2113