From: Kevin Maher <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2020 7:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Public Policy_Staff <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Crosby Kemper Confirmed as IMLS Director

2020 is off to an exciting start for libraries! Just a few minutes ago, the Senate confirmed R. Crosby Kemper III to be the next Director of IMLS.

https://twitter.com/SenatePress/status/1215400747845804033

We look forward to working with Mr. Kemper over the next four years!

Kevin Maher

Kevin L. Maher

Deputy Director, Public Policy & Advocacy

ala.org/wo

@kev_mah

ala_stacked_color