Andrea,
I didn't know about the Journal alerts! This is amazing, and I can't wait
to share this with my colleagues here at Motlow.

All my best,
*Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS*

Legislative Monitor, Tennessee Library Association
Policy Corps Member, American Library Association

(931) 619-7863, (931) 668-7010 ext. 2113