From: Patrick, Erin M - APHIS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 9:12 AM
To: Graves, Christopher Austin <[log in to unmask]>; Muller, Lisa Irene <[log in to unmask]>; Steven Hayslette <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: WS Summer Work Experience Announcements - Biological Science Technician - Multiple Locations

Good morning,
Attached are announcements about some of the summer work experience positions for students this summer.  I don't  believe the positions provide housing or travel (at least the ones in TN last year did not) but please pass on to students that might be interested.  I will send more as I get them.

Erin