Knox County based tree service, Valley and Ridge Tree Care is hiring.

-See attached job description for application instructions.
-Between 1-3 days per week, possible Saturdays. Workday begins 8 am, typically 7-10 hour
days.
-Starting pay $14
-No tree care experience is necessary for consideration.

About Valley and Ridge Tree Care

We are a tree service that likes and values trees. As such, we are focused on providing our
clients with pruning-based solutions to their tree problems whenever possible. We are based
in Knox County and operate throughout the surrounding counties.

We aspire to be the kind of company with whom clients enjoy working. This means being
polite and considerate, treating the client and their property like they’re one of our own, and
leaving their property better than we found it.

We believe that finely honed skills and the awareness of when to apply them result in
safety. We strive to empower our people to take their time and make good decisions. You
won’t find us rushing through jobs and cutting corners, that would be a violation of the trust
of our clients and our team.

Contact Charles Batey 8654102762 with any questions or concerns.

To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html