Dear Undergrad students,

Please find attached flyers for Geog 375 (Society/Spaces of South Asia) and Geog 541: Topics in Urban Economic Geography. Many of you will be interested in one or both of these courses. Geog-375 meets upper division GenEd and Regional course requirements as well as one of the choices for Global Studies and Asian Studies.  This course will be taught after another 4 semesters.  So, if you have interest in a fast changing developing region of the world (South Asia), you may benefit from this opportunity.

Geog 541: If you are a senior/junior in UG studies, you can also enroll in my Geog-541 class. This term I am specifically focusing on gender economy and disparity -- linking the developed world with the developing world.

Thanks

<http://geography.utk.edu/about-us/faculty/dr-madhuri-sharma/>

Madhuri Sharma
Associate Professor