Geographers and Sustainers - Our department is involved with and supports a variety of events throughout the year that provide opportunities for you to enhance your academic and professional experiences while you are here. Attached is a PDF with some of the events with the dates for those events. We'll provide more information about events in separate emails as we get closer to the appropriate dates.

Please note that some of the events have a registration fee while others are free. For some events the cost of registration increases as you get closer to the event date. In addition, the dates listed are for the event itself and do not include due dates for abstracts if you want to present or submit a map/poster to the event. Where possible, I've included links to the event websites where you can find these details.

If you know of other events that are not included on this list, please let me know.

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department

UT Knoxville