From: Collett, Bradford Paul (Brad) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2020 1:28 PM
To: Armsworth, Paul <[log in to unmask]>; Lloyd, Elan Young <[log in to unmask]>; Tran, Liem <[log in to unmask]>; McKinney, Michael L <[log in to unmask]>; Ergas, Christina Angela <[log in to unmask]>; Scheb, John M <[log in to unmask]>; Ohnesorg, Stefanie <[log in to unmask]>; Olsson, Tore <[log in to unmask]>; Thalos, Mariam <[log in to unmask]>; Murr, Tina Lynn <[log in to unmask]>; Bentley, Alex (Alex) <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Sims, Charles Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Interdisciplinary graduate reading group in energy and environment topics: 1 credit hour

I have open seats in LAR 534-Operative Landscapes (3 cr, counts toward watershed minor)

The course would appeal to students interested in challenges posed to our landscapes and the role of collaborative teams of our allied disciplines to address them by actively engaging the living system as social, economic and environmental infrastructures.

More information is attached that you might share with these students. Those interested should contact me by email so that I may clear them for registration.

Thought they will miss today’s introduction, they may still enroll before Tuesday’s class and I can get them up to speed.

Brad Collett

Associate Professor
UT School of Landscape Architecture
865.974.7176