From: Future Park Leaders Emerging Change <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 12:31 PM
To: Horn, Sally P <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Please share paid internship opportunities in national parks with your students!

Paid student internships located across the U.S.
Don't Miss Your Chance
Applications for Summer 2020 Internships are Closing Soon
Deadline is January 24th, 2020
Want to learn more about how to become an
FPL intern?

We are hosting a informational webinar!
Join program managers Melanie Wood and Jessica Johnston at 5:00PM (EST) on January 15th, 2020 as we interview former FPL supervisor Vanessa Torres to talk about the interview process and the advantages of the internship. We will round out the webinar with some application tips and an open chat session.
Intern Benefits
  • Full-time work for 12 weeks
  • Pay $16/hour
  • All expense-paid meeting in Washington D.C.
  • Be mentored by a NPS supervisor
  • Network with federal employees
  • Earn a Direct Hire Authority upon program completion

ABOUT     INTERNSHIPS     APPLY
The Ecological Society of America is the proud partner and host of the National Park Services Future Park Leaders of Emerging Change program.