Good afternoon, CAMPCOMM!

Last semester the Vol is a Verb campaign was launched, encouraging all Volunteers to put actions behind our words and ensure that everyone feels like they matter and belong on Rocky Top. Our campus kicked off the campaign with Dear World, an event that asked students, staff, and faculty to share a message to someone or something they care about through powerful portraits. For the rest of the fall semester, we saw our community rally around Vol is a Verb and what it means to belong at UT.

As a community, we have the power to foster a campus environment where we matter—that our stories matter, that our words matter, and that we matter at UT. This semester, you are invited to incorporate Vol is a Verb into your respective areas.

To help you do this, we have created a logo kit for you. In this kit, you will find:

Thank you for all you do for the Volunteer community. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do to support you and your team!

Happy New Year,

Meghan

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif">

Meghan Jagnow