Good afternoon, CAMPCOMM!

Welcome to Spring Semester 2020 and we have some parking, mobility, and bus changes.

Andy Holt Ave one block closure (https://parking.utk.edu/wp-
content/uploads/sites/49/2020/01/Andy-Holt-Ave-20th-to-Francis-closure-for-water-main-
replacement.pdf)
In December a water main broke and needs to be replaced. This repair will be extensive so
Andy Holt Ave between Frances St and 20th St is closed and there is no through traffic.

If you have a campus map posted in your department – please note this new closure.

Pedestrian Walkway Expansion (https://parking.utk.edu/wp-
content/uploads/sites/49/2020/01/Andy-Holt-Ave-from-Ped-Walkway-to-PHS-permanent-
closure.pdf)
The expansion of the Ped Walkway will begin in January and permanently close a portion of
Andy Holt Ave from the walkway to Pat Head Summitt St. This change continues the
Campus Master Plan to make campus safer and more pedestrian friendly.

This also closes a section of campus where people traverse campus and where guests for
Clarence Brown Theater and Natalie Haslam Music travel. Please note this work will also
close the S23 entrance from Andy Holt Ave and the only access to S23 will be from Pat Head
Summitt near the Electric Vehicle Charging Station.

We know this has not started yet – BUT we wanted you to have the inside scoop to be
prepared. Also when the closure does happen – please make a note on any campus maps
you have posted.

T Bus Changes (https://ridethet.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/51/2020/01/T-Shelter-
Map-Poster-Spring-2020-Revised-Andy-Holt-closure.pdf)
Due to the water main break – the Hill and Late Nite bus routes needed to be adjusted and
the initial route for the Ag Express was changed.

New T Bus posters 16 X 12 are available by request and the maps online have been
adjusted.

NEW Ag Express service https://ridethet.utk.edu/2019/12/03/new-ag-express-route-to-
start-wed-jan-8-2020)
We have a new service (or for those of you who have been here a long time a revived
service) which has minimal stops at Ag and main campus to bring students, staff, and
faculty to main campus and leave cars where there are.
Ag Express Map ONLY (https://ridethet.utk.edu/wp-
content/uploads/sites/51/2019/12/2020-Ag-Express-with-Andy-Holt-closure.pdf)
Details: M-F from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm (peak class hours)

We need your help in educating the campus about these updates:

A.	Do you have directions to your location online or in printed materials which need to be
adjusted – especially regarding the Pedestrian Mall Expansion?
B.	Do you have a newsletter or blast email to colleagues where you can include this
information?
C.	Do you have bulletin boards which could use a poster of the new T Bus full route or
the Ag Express?
D.	Do you have an area where there is significant student traffic where you could post an
Ag Express poster on foam core with an easel stand up back?

I am looking to do another print run of materials and would like to hear from you regarding
what materials would be helpful.

A.	T Bus Full Route 16 X 12 (heavy card stock)
B.	T Bus Ag Express ONLY 16 X 12 (heavy card stock)
C.	VERY LIMITED quantities of T Bus Ag Express on foam core with stand up back
D.	VERY LIMITED quantities of T Bus Full Route on foam core with stand up back

Thank you for spreading updates regarding parking, mobility, and transit.

Please let me know if there is anything that our office can do to support you.

Moira

p.s. Please email me at [log in to unmask] what materials you need from the list above

p.s.(2) Also, many of you may know that you can request up to 50 campus folded maps for
your department for FREE. If you are interested in folded maps (produced last summer)
please let me know.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html