Dear UTK GBP Chapter Member,

Good Afternoon UTK GBP Chapter,

We had few who could attend the chapter meeting but discussed the September GBP Chapter meeting service project(s). Per the UTK GBP Chapter schedule we will as a chapter or as individual chapter member(s) do a “Day of Service” Sept. 12th and Sept 19th  from 9 am – 12 noon . Hopefully the weather is agreeable with our chapter plans, if not we will send an email out to all before 8 am EST regarding our volunteer event.

If you plan on attending the event, the chapter will meet at 9 am at Lot 66 on the UTK Ag. Campus. Please see the map below.

Lot 66

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg