Hello All and Welcome Back to Fall Semester!!

Even though the majority of us are probably experiencing fall semester classes in a non-traditional fashion we are still ALL hopefully back taking classes. In addition, we hope you all are excited about advancing your opportunities to develop your service experiences, build character and scholarship!!

We would like to host our first fall GBP chapter meeting next week on Wednesday, September 9th at 6 pm EST!! The meeting will be hosted via ZOOM and all will get an invite added to your UTK Outlook Calendar.

Attached is a wonderful opportunities for GBP members to get involved!! Tennessee Athletics Hospitality is currently looking to hire about 10 more part-time, game-day workers to help serve in the premium sport areas during the home football games. I am reaching out to various student organizations to see if any members were interested in joining our team. Our workers do get paid but we can also sign off on any organizational hours if needed.

 If anyone is interested, you can send them to our website at www.tennesseeathletichospitality.com/apply for the application.

Take care and you on ZOOM!!

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg