Veterans Family Food Drive:

Now through December 17

Co-sponsored by UT HR, the Veterans Resource Center, Army ROTC and Air Force ROTC:

On behalf of UTK Human Resources, we would like to ask for your assistance as we spread the word about the 2019 Veterans Holiday Food Drive.

This is our opportunity to help those less fortunate veteran families who have served our state and nation with honor.  The food items are focused on helping their children with enough food to eat until they return to school after the holiday break.

Please share the attached PDF flyer with the members of your commissions and throughout your departments. Feel free to save and print this document/flyer to post throughout your offices and campus.

Your participation is greatly appreciated with this wonderful cause for our veteran community.

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Jayetta M. Rogers
Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville