Legislative Monitor, Tennessee Library Association
Policy Corps Member, American Library Association
(931) 619-7863, (931) 668-7010 ext. 2113

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:35 AM Susan L. Jennings <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We have had a number of TLA members accepted into this program.  Amanda joins this great bunch of librarians!  YAY!

Susan J

From: Susan L. Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Congratulations to Amanda Roper!

Greetings from KLIC:

  I’d like to take this opportunity to recognize our Night/Weekend/TN Reconnect Librarian, Amanda Roper, for her acceptance as an American Library Association (ALA) Emerging Leader, Class of 2020.  This is a highly competitive and prestigious program sponsored by ALA to help shape the next generation of newly minted librarian.   Amanda will be assigned a team to work with other librarians from across the country.  They will complete a project that will inform our profession as a whole.

To learn more about the Emerging Leaders program: http://www.ala.org/educationcareers/leadership/emergingleaders

Congrats again, Amanda!  KLIC is very proud of you!

Susan

Susan L. Jennings
Dean, Library Services

Chattanooga State Community College