OMG! I'm so excited for you, Amanda! CONGRATULATIONS!
A friend I made in ALA's Policy Corps, Steven Yates, is on the ballot for
ALA president, and he told me once that he can trace *all *of his active
ALA involvement to when he was in ALA's Emerging Leaders Program. So, I'm
really stoked we've got you up there representing TN!
Congratulations, again!
via Originals <https://giphy.com/originals/> on GIPHY
<https://giphy.com/gifs/thisisgiphy-reaction-audience-l4HodBpDmoMA5p9bG>

All my best,
*Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS*

Legislative Monitor, Tennessee Library Association
Policy Corps Member, American Library Association

(931) 619-7863, (931) 668-7010 ext. 2113