FYI: Members of New Members Roundtable.  Not a member?  Join today!

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Leah Plocharczyk
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 8:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Nicole LaMoreaux <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Lavoris Martin <[log in to unmask]>; Kayla Kuni <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Wilhelm, Jennifer C <[log in to unmask]>; Brittney Bergholm <[log in to unmask]>; Kimberly L. Redd <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [NMRT-L] Deadline to apply is next Friday!

Short on cash but want to attend this year’s ALA conference? We’ve got you covered! Apply for the NMRT Professional Development Grant award by December 13th. This is your opportu

Caution! This message was sent from outside your organization.

Allow sender | Block sender

sophospsmartbannerend

Short on cash but want to attend this year’s ALA conference? We’ve got you covered! Apply for the NMRT Professional Development Grant award by December 13th. This is your opportunity to win $1,000 to offset the costs to attend this year’s Annual conference in Chicago, IL  on June 25-30.  For more information about the award and to apply, click here: http://www.ala.org/awardsgrants/awards/264/apply.

You must be a current NMRT member to apply. To join, visit the ALA website and follow the “Join ALA” link.

For questions, please contact Leah Plocharczyk, Chair of the NMRT Professional Development Grant Committee, at [log in to unmask].   Good luck!

Interim Director

MacArthur Campus Library

5353 Parkside Drive

Jupiter FL  33458