[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Join us in 2020 for the Library Instruction Tennessee Conference!

The theme for LIT 2020 is TRANSFORMATION

Friday, June 12, 2020

Austin Peay State University

Clarksville, Tennessee

libraryinstructiontn.wordpress.com<https://libraryinstructiontn.wordpress.com/>

Call for Proposals: Sent early January 2020, due mid-February

Registration: Spring 2020

Price: Expect a low cost as always!

We are all looking forward to seeing the LIT community again this summer! Please think about and prepare proposals engaging with the theme of TRANSFORMATION. What has been transformative in your practice? What steps have you taken in your transformation? What pedagogies, tools, or practices have you considered (or discarded) on your path? How have you succeeded, or even more transformative, how have you failed?

We'd love to see proposals about:

  *   Engagement & Outreach
  *   Assessment
  *   Pedagogy
  *   Andragogy
  *   Technology
  *   Critical Information Literacy
  *   Reflective Practice & Self Care
  *   Professional Tips for New Instruction Librarians
  *   Hiring, Onboarding, & Management in Instructional Services
  *   We are considering hosting roundtables for the first time. Is there something you'd like to discuss informally with a group of peers?

We'll be in touch in January - in the meantime, happy holidays!

Direct questions to:

Twitter: @libinstructtn<https://twitter.com/libinstructtn>

Facebook: LIT Library Instruction Tennessee<http://bit.ly/2kVuo2f>

Thanks!
LIT Steering Committee:
Jenny Harris, Austin Peay State University
Ashley Roach-Freiman, University of Memphis
Sarah Smith, St. Louis Community College
Lori Warren, Chattanooga State Community College
Lyndy Wibking, Roane State Community College
Aaron Wimer, The Citadel Daniel Library

Ashley Roach-Freiman | she / her / hers
Research and Instruction Librarian | Assistant Professor, University Libraries
[UofM logo]
The University of Memphis
120 Ned McWherter Library
Memphis, TN 38152<http://www.memphis.edu/emailsignatures/>