Hi Everyone!

This is Cathy Farley, your new Executive Director of the Tennessee Library
Association.  First, let me say how excited I am to get to work with you
all in this wonderful association!  Second, we have a problem.  The Post
Office is not honoring our mail forwarding request right now.  While we
work to resolve that issue, could you please do us a huge favor and check
that your address is up to date?

Tennessee Library Association

PO Box 6297

Sparta, TN 38583

It is Membership Renewal time of the year, so be sure to log in to the web
site and get your membership status squared away before election and
conference time.  Thanks so much!

Cathy

Cathy M Farley
Executive Director