FYI…I attended this program in 2014. I’m happy to speak with you about it.

--------------------------------

The Institute for Research Design in Librarianship (IRDL) is now accepting applications for the 2020 cohort. IRDL is a continuing education program for academic and research librarians designed to prepare novice researchers for careers as librarian-researchers. The Institute takes place at the William H. Hannon Library in Los Angeles, CA.

IRDL provides social science research training during a week-long summer workshop, June 6-14, 2020, followed by a year of support in completing a research project of our scholars' design. Applications are being accepted now through January 27, 2020.

For more information about IRDL, including program objectives, workshop overview, tuition and fees, and the application process, visit our website, https://library.lmu.edu/irdl.

Christopher Eaker
Associate Professor & Data Curation Librarian
ORCID: 0000-0001-5881-1680

University of Tennessee Libraries
236 John C. Hodges Library
1015 Volunteer Boulevard