Hello UTK SIS alumni!

I’d be delighted to see some other alums (or any colleagues you might recommend) apply for a position open on my team.

I am director of taxonomy and content strategy at Syndigo, a software platform designed to create, manage, and share product content and attributes between manufacturers and retailers. We work with lots of big names you know to make sure that consumers have the product information they need to make purchase decisions.

I’m hiring a taxonomist focused on food and nutrition data. Would love your recommendations for potential candidates! This position will ideally be based in Nashville, but we can also consider candidates in the Chicago area or Waukesha, WI.

https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/GLA1002GLDS/JobBoard/75356ad1-00f1-4f37-ba31-a865f95c4a9e/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=2066f7f8-6764-42bf-98c3-0e948e2fde49

Thanks for your help!!

Laura

Laura Creekmore