If you are a student and are interested in federal employment, please
consider applying to the Director's Fellowship Program (DFW).  There are 12
positions that will be filled in the SE states
Cindy

*Cindy A. Williams*
*Fish & Aquatic Conservation Program, AIS & FIS Program Coordinator*
*South Atlantic-Gulf & Mississippi-Basin *
*US Fish & Wildlife Service*
*1875 Century Blvd, 4th Floor*
*Atlanta, GA  30345*

404-679-4148-direct
404-679-4180- fax

*Working toward delivering the best science**.  >}}}}}}}}(>       *

*"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts" - Eleanor Roosevelt*
  "Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.”